Our Plan to Keep Patrons Safe
Planning for a theatre season in these peculiar times has strained our powers of prediction. With the crystal ball so cloudy, and with the need for advance planning to hire appropriate company and staff members, we made the call to go with what we knew about the state of COVID restrictions in the late spring. Even though those restrictions have changed in the intervening time, we are going to stick to our plan in order to make sure that all of our patrons and visitors feel safe and comfortable returning to the theatre. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
- Our productions will all feature compact casts, with appropriate social distancing on stage.
- Productions will be one-acts that will run up to 90 minutes long with no intermission.
- Social distancing will remain in place. Every other row will be blocked off and we will encourage audiences to come in “pods” of people they feel comfortable sitting with. See our adjusted seating plan >
- All staff are fully vaccinated and masks will be required for un-vaccinated individuals.
- Hand sanitizer and enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place.
- All our air handling will be utilized to its fullest, and new methods will be installed when possible.